Forget store-bought Valentines. Just save your toilet paper rolls this week, and you can make these …
or these. The hardest part will be deciding which to make. Let’s get started!
1. Pick your design. Go here to print the Valentine caps …
or here to print the monster caps.
2. Cut the caps out, and set them aside.
3. Then, wrap your toilet paper rolls in scrapbook paper.
4. Now, glue a cap on one end of each roll. To do this, flip a cap over so that the unprinted side is facing up, and run a glue stick around the outer edge. Then, center the cap over one end of the roll, and fold the edges down around the sides. It’ll end up looking like a push-up pop. Allow the glue to dry before you continue.
5. Pick out some goodies to fill your Valentines. I used Hershey’s Kisses that I bought during the after-Christmas clearance …
and some little toys that I had saved up. More about that here.
6. Fill the Valentines with your goodies. Then, glue a cap on the other end to seal them in.
7. Allow the glue to dry, and your Valentine’s are ready to give!
If you’re using Google’s Chrome browser, our printables may not print properly. Click here for printing help.