Coupons for free products are fun to use especially when you cash in a bunch at once. That’s why I like to save up all my freebie coupons until I have enough to send myself on a mini shopping spree. Sometimes I’m even able to tie in free events for even more fun.
Check out the latest free shopping spree that my family went on:
- We hit Toys R Us for a free Lego build. The kids each got a free Lego accessory set to take home
- Then, we headed over to the mall, where I used two free panty coupons at Victoria’s Secret, and we each used a $15 off $15 coupon at Express. The kids used their’s to buy Christmas presents for each other. On our way out, we stopped by Godiva, where they were giving away free samples of their pumpkin truffles. Yum!
- Next up … the kids’ Halloween party at Trader Joes, where my kids each scored a free pumpkin, snacks and a few other goodies
- On our way home, we happened to pass a Trunk or Treat event at a church, so we stopped there, too. The kids got candy, and we all got free chili for lunch. Bonus!
- And the final stop on our free spree… a Trunk or Treat at my in-laws church. That netted us more candy and free dinner, complete with dessert
All in all it was a great day, and it didn’t cost us a cent.
If you’ve never treated yourself to a free shopping spree, I highly recommend it. It’s a great way to get in a bit of guilt-free shopping, and it can be a real adventure.