By Erin Huffstetler | 01/21/2014 | 7 Comments
This post may contain affiliate links. View our disclosure.
Over the past two weeks I’ve shared the binder system that I use to keep my family organized. If you missed a day, or want to go back over any of them, you’ll find everything here:
- How to Organize Family Records
- How to Organize House Records
- How to Organize Users’ Manuals
- How to Organize Auto Records
- How to Set Up a Household Notebook
- How to Organize Tax Records
- How to Organize Financial Records
- What to Keep in Your Fire Safe
- Garden Planner
- Family Recipe Book
And now that you have all of the pieces of my binder system, I realize there may be additional binders that you want to create for your family. Maybe you want to create a separate binder for each family member. Maybe you want to create yearly photo albums. Maybe you just want to dress up your kids’school binders.
Whatever the case may be, I’ve included an editable binder cover in the system. Just open the file. Add whatever text you’d like, and hit print.
Many web browsers have their own built-in PDF viewers, but they tend to be buggy. If you’re having trouble printing or editing one of our printables, click here for help.