Search found 367 matches
- Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:06 am
- Forum: Chat room
- Topic: Daily Check In December 4, 2016
- Replies: 44
- Views: 12435
It is a pretty nice day here. I love a Sunday at home with S.O. We have had the dogs out several times and S.O. made cinnamon roll monkey bread for breakfast. Noting on my agenda today except reading the newspapers and clipping the coupons. e might put the Christmas tree up - or not. Have a great Su...
I do a lot of things paperless. However, I would caution against signing up for any automatic bill pay - you don't want to give anyone access to your bank account, ever. I do go online to my bank's website and pay bills from there. I use an automated calendar - outlook - but also keep a paper calend...
- Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:43 pm
- Forum: Chat room
- Topic: 3 things that made you happy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3836
1. I don't know how frugal she will be in the long run - but our new puppy, Hope. 2. Being able to achieve a Specialization in Human Resources Management from the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota - and do it all online - and do it because of a very generous scholarship. 3....
- Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:36 pm
- Forum: Challenges
- Topic: Devoring December Use It up and Recycle Challenge
- Replies: 37
- Views: 19362
Count me in! Tonight for supper I used up some more of our free stash of peanut butter - the kids get it free at school - a full size jar every week. Used some of our supply of S.O.'s homemade grape jelly and free bread that S.O. brought home from one of his shops. Used the last of a 5 lb. bag of ta...
Good Evening All, Janet, I hope 2017 will be kinder to you. Maggie, good wishes on the job hunt and congrats on being on the bench through Christmas. Today went so fast! It is getting late and I have much more to do around here - but I've gotten a good start - everything straightened up, carpets vac...
S,O, got me the "latest and greatest" smart phone about 11 months ago and put me on his plan. I didn't ask him to - I was very content with my plain jane $30 a month Straight Talk phone and plan. I only "need" a phone for staying in touch with my kids and parents and a couple of friends now and agai...