KOHLS bargain alert

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
frugalmom

KOHLS bargain alert

Post by frugalmom »

Ok if anyone wants to give throws away for Christmas gifts. There are 13.99 ones that are on sale for 3.99 and if you put in the coupon code Turkeytime you get an additional approx 60 cents off for that so around 3.39 and to avoid shipping you can pick it up at nearest Kohl's store. I like them but I already got red heart throws for clearance after Valentine's Day I think it was 1.99 for mine so I am giving that to my nephew's and nieces (so I can wrap them up in my love-good one,huh-lol!).Let me know if you get it and how the throws are once you get them! Give us ideas to whom you are giving it for so we can also get ideas!

UPDATE on those Target glasses which LOOKED nice! I am going to return them bc honestly it did NOT hold up. I put it through the dishwasher and the golden dots moved and some turned silver(that was ok with me though bc I like it with both since I often have silver things to match it)! nd one I did not even put in the dishwasher and just drank from it and the dot moved or something looked different-so I am r eturning the rest of the ones I bought. I will keep the two I used since I do need glasses and even if the dots fall off I have two glasses I can use still for 1.50 each.