Turkey .49/lb

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
frugalmom

Re: Turkey .49/lb

Post by frugalmom » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:30 am

Oh I wish! Alas we have only a Davis, a Smith's Food & Drug, and Super-Walmart (where I refuse to buy any kind of meat)![/quot

Oh grosse! Good to know! Was the meat pork? I saw this you tube and Idk if it was really from that or not but they poured I think it was Coke onto the pork and all of these worms started to come out-oh yuck-no more pork for me! I may eat it as pepperoni which hopefully I don't see worms bc it is so compressed but I won't touch it now! Costco was on the news with fish and worms there-ewwww-come to think of it I have not bought fish from there for awhile after that! IT was even in Capri Sun! I was teasin the kids,well it is protein!

frugalmom

Re: Turkey .49/lb

Post by frugalmom » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:30 am

frugalaaron wrote:Hey EllenMarie,

You haven't done anything wrong. That message about affiliate links appears for everyone. We're happy for you guys to share deals that you come across. We just don't want spammers to think it's okay to use our site to advertise, and we don't want people to include affiliate or referral links that are designed to make them money when you click thru.

Hope that explains it better.

Aaron and Erin
Whew! Thank you!