SAM'S CLUB FREE 1-yr for NEW OR EXPECTING MOMS!

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
ohjodi

SAM'S CLUB FREE 1-yr for NEW OR EXPECTING MOMS!

Post by ohjodi »

Through September 29th or while supplies last, Sam’s Club is offering up all new moms (with kiddos 1 year old or younger) and moms-to-be out there a FREE Annual Membership! To snag this offer, you’ll need to call 1-888-746-7726, choose option #2 and then tell the representative you are calling for the New Mom Membership offer

And you might not have to prove that you have a kid or are expecting. cough, cough.
ohjodi

snowangel729

Re: SAM'S CLUB FREE 1-yr for NEW OR EXPECTING MOMS!

Post by snowangel729 »

I got it, DH and I shopped there a bit today. They just asked if I was pregnant, which of course I am. But when i went to get my card, they never asked for proof.

frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

ohjodi wrote:Through September 29th or while supplies last, Sam’s Club is offering up all new moms (with kiddos 1 year old or younger) and moms-to-be out there a FREE Annual Membership! To snag this offer, you’ll need to call 1-888-746-7726, choose option #2 and then tell the representative you are calling for the New Mom Membership offer

And you might not have to prove that you have a kid or are expecting. cough, cough.
Lol oh I was thinking I do NOt want to get pregnant again to get a free membership and how would I do it,go in with a pillow under my belly-lol-although the way my belly has been lately I may not need the pillow!!! LOL! Unfortunately, I cannot lie and I am not good with acting-you will find me out right then and there-what you see is what you get-but again with this belly if I don't say a thing maybe they will think it and just assume-lol(or maybe I should be crying!)!!!

ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

Actually, Ellen Marie.....it says "expecting" moms, and you are! You are "expecting" your kids to eat dinner, clean their rooms, be polite, etc, etc. You are a very "expectant" mother!

THERE....go get your membership and you don't have to fib! heh heh
ohjodi