Bargain alert

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
frugalmom

Bargain alert

Post by frugalmom »

I am always looking for Christmas gifts year round so I pass on the deals if I see one even though I cannot use it. This looks cute -I like the dog one and if you have a little one to buy for this may be good. Idk how much shipping is(so you have to calculate that under if it is worth it or not) but 1.00 for the dog sounds good-looks light. I have no one to get this for so it is of no use to me but maybe one of you might need it for a gift! Let's keep alerting each other if we see something good and cost efficient for us budget minded folks-this will definitely be a tight year for ME! I also have the added expense figuring out how to get dd back home from college (airfare or driving down there and picking up and driving back-maybe one day stay overnight-wonder if they would let me stay in the dorm one night!?). If someone already has this they can review it here too to see if it is even worth it to get or maybe it is a cheapie item that you should not spend money on!

And remember Easter stuff is going to clearance out soon so buy then as I bought two cute pink bunnies before for my niece's Christmas and they carry it all around and got it for 5.00 total! Mother's day is another time to look out for bargains as I would get Victoria Secret scents,etc for 5.00 a bottle. My idea of a good bargain is first tier anything less than 5.00 and then maybe second tier anything less than 10.00(yes, I am that cheap!) but normal price way more than that.

https://www.hollar.com/products/as-seen ... htm_tid=30_
gaylejackson2

Re: Bargain alert

Post by gaylejackson2 »

They are cute.

Looks like there is a $10 minimum order, and free shipping on all orders over $25. Also a limit of one $1 cloud pet per order...

It wouldn't work out for me as my girls would fight over who got it.
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

gaylejackson2 wrote:They are cute.

Looks like there is a $10 minimum order, and free shipping on all orders over $25. Also a limit of one $1 cloud pet per order...

Oh is there a minimum order?! Darn! And only one cloud pet per order? Ok then it is not that great a deal then! Btw whenever you see a promo code can be applied anywhere,look up promo code for the store and try them, I got 50.00 off today with that(50% off)! I was happy!
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

EllenMarie wrote:

Oh is there a minimum order?! Darn! And only one cloud pet per order? Ok then it is not that great a deal then!
Yeah I was excited until I realized that we only get 1 cloud-pet per order.
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

gaylejackson2 wrote:
EllenMarie wrote:

Oh is there a minimum order?! Darn! And only one cloud pet per order? Ok then it is not that great a deal then!
Yeah I was excited until I realized that we only get 1 cloud-pet per order.
Sorry Gayle!
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

EllenMarie wrote:Sorry Gayle!
Oh its okay EllenMarie. ;) In each of our lives, some disappointment must come.