Starkist Tuna lawsuit

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
alliesmama4

Starkist Tuna lawsuit

Post by alliesmama4 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:27 pm

My DB told me about this and it is real. Starkist Tuna has a class action suit due to not putting enough product in their cans. This goes back several years..

If you go to tunalawsuit.com they will explain things to you. You will either receive a check for $25.00 or $50.00 in tuna products. My DB, myself and friends went for the 50.00 in product. It will be in the form of coupons. You do not have to prove you bought their product but you do have to be honest and state you did..
Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama

ownedbydogs

Re: Starkist Tuna lawsuit

Post by ownedbydogs » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:42 pm

I applied last week for the 50, bunt really don't expect it in that amount with all the people applying. It is the only kind I buy.

MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:26 pm

I also applied for the $50 in product, so we'll see if it ever shows up. It took about 17 months for me to get e-book credits a few years back when some publishers were sued over a price-fixing scheme, so I expect it won't be a fast process.
Mackie

LWolfT

Post by LWolfT » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:15 pm

I found the CNN story on the lawsuit ... this is my favorite line:

The law firm that brought the suit, Bursor & Fisher, will get up to $4 million, presumably all in cash.

And thank you Janet, for the heads-up.