Shampoo and haircut

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
frugalmom

Shampoo and haircut

Post by frugalmom »

If you have an Ulta beauty store near you, I just read their ad that on Oct. 11, Sunday they will give a shampoo and haircut if you donate 10.00 for Breast Cancer Research Foundation there. Idk how much they usually charge at their salons but I think probably it is much more usually. Out here it is pricey-the discount ones here are like 13.00-15.00 and many 25.00 and up. So just heads up for you if you need a haircut!

floridacatlover

Re: Shampoo and haircut

Post by floridacatlover »

That sounds like a very good deal and for a good cause. We do not have Ulta in my area yet but one is planned for next year.

ChopinLover

Post by ChopinLover »

I will never go to Ulta for a haircut ever again. I went once, and all the chairs were empty...only ONE young woman was cutting, I told her what I wanted and she did everything the opposite. When I complained they just shrugged their shoulders and turned away. AVOID them. Overpriced. No coupon is worth them ruining your hair for several months.

blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

That sounds like a great deal! Usually, around here haircut and shampoo is about $25 depending on the salon. and, like you said it is for a good cause. I just got a haircut and color so I am set but I would try it out if I needed a cut. thanks for sharing. cj