What Did You Get in the Mail?

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
Jackielou

Re: What Did You Get in the Mail?

Post by Jackielou »

Yesterday I got a large sample tube of Voltarin for filling in a survey awhile back.

MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Jackie, is that an arthritis cream? If so, it really does help me. When my hand is really painful, I rub the gel on at night and it feels much better in the morning.
Mackie

Jusmom1

Post by Jusmom1 »

Recently my DS's girlfriend got a full bottle of children's gummy vitamins that I had sent away for. She was THRILLED and her DS loves them! I could have had them sent here and given them to her, but I know the thrill of getting something in the mail...so I had them sent to her house!

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

MackerelCat wrote:Jackie, is that an arthritis cream? If so, it really does help me. When my hand is really painful, I rub the gel on at night and it feels much better in the morning.
Sorry I missed this. It is a gel/cream that you use for back, neck or other types of pain along that line. I may have to try it on my fingers on those cold mornings to see if it helps with my arthritis.

countrygal

Post by countrygal »

I got a tube of crest toothpaste and a calendar. :)
Home Is Where Your Heart Is!

11cats2beagles

Post by 11cats2beagles »

Most recently, two free coffee pods - or whatever you call them. Can use those at work. Also several free magazines and some samples of lotion and perfume.