SUPER easy Crab Apple Juice

Crockpot recipes, canning recipes, quick meals, creative use-it-ups -- swap you tried-and-true recipes here.
Prairie Waif2

SUPER easy Crab Apple Juice

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

My notes:

I've never cut the crab apples in quarters. I've just removed the stems and blossom ends if necessary. Also, you can let it set a bit longer if you'd like. You can make this sugar free and just replace the sugar with Stevia or whatever artificial sweetner you use. I buy the Cream of Tartar in big (like 1 cup) bags at our health food place or bulk food place. I get food safe containers (BIG ONES) at our ice cream store with lids that cost about $2.00/each.

MJ

Overnight Crabapple Juice Recipe
4.4 stars - based on 19 votes
Tried it? Rate this Recipe:

Overnight Crabapple Juice image
Crabapple Cider

This recipe for Overnight Crabapple Juice is from CRABAPPLE COOKBOOK OF CANADA, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. We'll help you start your own personal cookbook! It's easy and fun. Click here to start your own cookbook!

Contributor:
Category:
Appetizers & Beverages
Ingredients:
4 quarts crab apples
5 quarts water
2 cups sugar
2 tsp cream of tartarMake Recipe