Whipped Coffee

Crockpot recipes, canning recipes, quick meals, creative use-it-ups -- swap you tried-and-true recipes here.
HappyDaze

Whipped Coffee

Post by HappyDaze »

2 Tablespoons Instant Coffee
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Very Hot Water

Combine above ingredients with a whisk or electric mixer until it gets thick and creamy. Add to a tall glass that contains ice and your favorite milk (I used almond milk with a drop of vanilla extract in it) - or - add to a large mug of hot milk.

Stir to combine.

Yes, this is a lot of caffeine and sugar but it's very yummy! This recipe is all over the place online - apparently, it's "trending". :-)

Honestly, I thought "GROSS" - but I tried it and it's not bad at all! I wouldn't have it every day but - yeah - not bad!
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
Jackielou

Re: Whipped Coffee

Post by Jackielou »

I have seen this online, and Facebook. Nice to know it actually tastes good.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

HappyDaze wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:42 pm 2 Tablespoons Instant Coffee
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Very Hot Water

Combine above ingredients with a whisk or electric mixer until it gets thick and creamy. Add to a tall glass that contains ice and your favorite milk (I used almond milk with a drop of vanilla extract in it) - or - add to a large mug of hot milk.

Stir to combine.

Yes, this is a lot of caffeine and sugar but it's very yummy! This recipe is all over the place online - apparently, it's "trending". :-)

Honestly, I thought "GROSS" - but I tried it and it's not bad at all! I wouldn't have it every day but - yeah - not bad!
My dd has been making some coffee that is trending that tastes like Starbuck's to her. We keep running out of milk because she is doing this recipe and she stirs it for very long(supposed to use a mixer but I can't find it buried somewhere since I rarely use it). It was good but a bit too sweet for me. I like black coffee or tea.I like this new coffee I got Cafe DuMonde from Louisiana (although maybe I would hold off til the coronavirus thing is over since LA is a hot spot right now) on AMAZON. It has chicory in it which is what I wanted to taste and supposedly gives you energy. It is very smooth and I actually like it as it is not bitter as other coffees are to me. The coffee is famous and served at a restaurant with beignets (I got that mix too but I have yet to make it!).
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Jackielou wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:30 pm I have seen this online, and Facebook. Nice to know it actually tastes good.
It makes a very thick drink, depending on how much milk you use. I had to stir it for a long time to get all the whipped coffee to blend with my almond milk.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz