Fall decorating

Keep the holidays debt-free and sane. Share your tips, and check in with your progress.
RecoveringDreamer

Re: Fall decorating

Post by RecoveringDreamer »

I'm a little late to this, but I have a little thing I love. I had a very shallow blue and brown bowl that I loved, but that wasn't practical in the kitchen. I've filled it with items DH and I have collected on our hikes: different sized pinecones, acorns, pine needles, Milkweed seedpod. It's gorgeous!
A Life Beyond Money
Self Sufficiency. Simple Living. Frugality.

www.alifebeyondmoney.blogspot.com
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

Last year the town garden club made holiday greenery-in-a-mug arrangements for the community center, library, etc. I bought some floral foam to copy the idea this year. I have some Christmas mugs that have seen good use but are getting chipped, so I plan to fill them this weekend with some natural greenery to make 2 small arrangements.
RecoveringDreamer

Post by RecoveringDreamer »

dlrcpa wrote:Last year the town garden club made holiday greenery-in-a-mug arrangements for the community center, library, etc. I bought some floral foam to copy the idea this year. I have some Christmas mugs that have seen good use but are getting chipped, so I plan to fill them this weekend with some natural greenery to make 2 small arrangements.
Ooh! That sounds really pretty. I should try doing more crafty things like that.
A Life Beyond Money
Self Sufficiency. Simple Living. Frugality.

www.alifebeyondmoney.blogspot.com