Labor Day Plans

Keep the holidays debt-free and sane. Share your tips, and check in with your progress.
lennon05

Re: Labor Day Plans

Post by lennon05 »

We also pack a cooler when we travel. Our Labor Day plans include going to my son's house. He will grill pork chops, pork steaks and burgers. I will make potato salad, corn salad and buy buns and chips. We will make a plate to take to my fil. I also plan to do just a bit of cleaning and organizing around the house. My husband and I may rent a movie from Redbox.
delighted99

Post by delighted99 »

Not a lot planned for us. We're just taking it easy. There's a lot to be done around the house so maybe I'll get to a project or two.
evecan11

Post by evecan11 »

Same over here, I did house cleaning Friday and Saturday morning, prepared for a visit from son and his friend Saturday evening.

Don't even have to prepare as meal as Meals on Wheels sent a nice frozen dinner last week to have today. Big hamburger, broccoli and corn with applesauce for dessert. The meals are low sodium and very little sugar added. Special meals for special diets are also available.

Meals on Wheels is great, suggested donation is $3.50 per meal but you can add more to your monthly donation. If you do not have money to pay the lunches are free to those who need them. I will donate more than my share as I think it is such a worthy cause.

evecan