"let go"

Find and share ways to earn extra cash. No schemes or scams allowed.
Forum rules
No schemes, scams or advertisements allowed -- just legit ways to make extra money.
blondeinbuffalo

"let go"

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

This seems too good to be true, but you can easily post your items you want to sell and upload a pix from your camera (so easy I can do it). I have 5 items I will be posting and it should hopefully bring in over $100 with items I just want to let go! cj

Please let me know if you have tried this and if you are happy with the results.
blondeinbuffalo

Re: "let go"

anyone tried this? I am going to do this next weekend. cj
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Never heard of this before. Let us know how it works for you.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
blondeinbuffalo

I have 5 items for sale, will do this on the weekend as I want these things out of the home and can not run around during the week (job). I just love how easy it is to use! cj
blondeinbuffalo

Got my first sale today. Four other items there was interest by no deal just yet. so easy and I am getting rid of stuff I would not use anymore. very easy to use and set up. I am liking this, easier than a garage sale. cj
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

blondeinbuffalo wrote:This seems too good to be true, but you can easily post your items you want to sell and upload a pix from your camera (so easy I can do it). I have 5 items I will be posting and it should hopefully bring in over $100 with items I just want to let go! cj

Please let me know if you have tried this and if you are happy with the results.
Is let go the site name or is it an app? How does it work? My friend has something like that and it is local sales. I need something like that to sell ice chests,etc.