Extra cash by doing surveys

Find and share ways to earn extra cash. No schemes or scams allowed.
Forum rules
No schemes, scams or advertisements allowed -- just legit ways to make extra money.
blondeinbuffalo

Re: Extra cash by doing surveys

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

I got something in the mail from a local university and they are doing a "flu" study. all I had to do is signup on line and then once a week provide how I am doing (sick, healthy or inbetween) and places I have been in the community. I will be getting $60 at the end of the survey. it is from now till may, the entire flu season but I type fast and to me this is an easy way to make a little extra. I will investigate if they have any other studies. cj
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

That is interesting. Once I was invited to fill out a "traffic" study, they were interested in my route between my home and work, how long it took, etc. I think they sent a Starbucks gift card when it was completed.

Today I took a CVS survey and got $5 extrabucks at the end. I think it was because I ordered from CVS.com over Thanksgiving. It was quite a long while since the last invitation.
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

I'm going to try and get back to completing surveys regularly. I would like to get $10 or $20/month doing this in 2017. We'll see if it works or not. I just completed several and was able to order a $10 CVS e-gift card.
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

I completed enough surveys to request another $10 CVS gift card, that is the 1st one this year. An assisted living place mailed out offers of $25 VISA GC if you take a tour or listen to their pitch. Not sure if DH would be required to attend. I'm willing to do it, pretty sure he would not be.
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

Earned my 2nd $10 gift card from surveys. My goal is 1/month so I am good for the first 2 months of the year.
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

Still averaging 1 $10 GC from surveys per month. I just completed 2 in May. Did not get one in March. Trying for 2 or 3 in June. Wish me luck.