Carleen's Countdown to 2020...

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Carleen

Re: Carleen's Countdown to 2020...

Post by Carleen » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:07 pm

Greetings, Everyone!!!

Not very much going on around here but it is a beautiful day outdoors! Hubby and I went out and dug up some persistent weeds. Now things look nicer.

Willow has not had any need to retreat to her closet which is a good thing. Poor baby!!! Two days and nights without thunderstorms - YAY!!!

I clipped coupons, did litter duty, and refilled our weekly pill containers. What excitement..... Now I'm heading to my gym to get some exercising done.

That's it from me today. See you all later. Stay safe.
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17

Carleen

Post by Carleen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:20 pm

Howdy, Everyone!!!

Here it is Friday and I'm still somewhere at the beginning of the week!!! Just not motivated, I guess.

Hubby and our granddaughter (the one who lives locally) went to the movies today. They have a routine of bonding over sci-fi movies. That's a wonderful thing because that means that I don't have to go - not my thing.

I had a routine appointment with my audiologist this morning - she makes sure my hearing aids are working properly, cleans them, etc. All is well there. No co-pay for that. So I'm having a frugal day (except for the gas to go there).

Off to do a couple of small chores. Stay safe - lots of dangerous weather out there. See you all later.
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17

Carleen

Post by Carleen » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:36 am

Seasons of Illinois Weather:

Winter
Fool's Spring
Second Winter
Third Winter
The Pollening