My Six Month Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Beverley

Re: My Six Month Challenge

Post by Beverley »

Thanks Jackie! It will be a relief to send the final payment next month.

I told DD I would pay on her student loan since rents are so high here. I hope her ex (???) helps her out with living expenses.

Bev
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Bev, you have done a spectacular job with the HVAC loan. Way to go!
Mackie
Beverley

Post by Beverley »

Thank you! It will be a relief when I make that last payment.

Bev
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Bev, You have done so great. You tackle bills like an army commander. One by one by one you get things paid off. Congrats!
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Congratulations, Bev - great job!!
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
Beverley

Post by Beverley »

Thank you everyone! In August I will take on DD's student loan. It's 10K and has been in forebearance so hopefully no interest has accrued. August is when the forebearance expires soo I am hoping for an update from President Biden. My daughter has done so well these past six months. Her long term SO and she are now BFF's so it all seems to be working out ok. He will keep living in the house and she has just started renting an apartment between here and the house. She picked up a job at Starbucks six onths ago and just recently she was promoted to a shift supervisor with a nice pay raise.

I am so proud of her. She is doing a great job with her finances and her health has been great the past 2.5 years.

Bev