November No Spend Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Jackielou

November No Spend Challenge

Post by Jackielou »

I am hoping for at least 22 no spend days this month.

How about you?

Jackie
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Millfam

Re: November No Spend Challenge

Post by Millfam »

Hello all!
I'm in gonna go for 20.
Melody
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I am going to try for 15 No Spend days. This will take careful planning because I already have several spendy things on my calendar.

I am going to a play with friends and already have the ticket but we will be going to dinner before the play. This month is a friend's birthday so I will be treating him to lunch. And I am planning to have my patio pressure cleaned. The big expense this month is my property tax. I already have budgeted for each of these special expenses and will try not to have any "extras" except coffee with friends at Starbucks where I have a gift card earned through Swagbucks.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

I am going to declare for 18 days. I already know that we have to have the gas logs serviced, I have a dentist appointment, DH needs a couple of doctor's appointments, and we'll be taking my brother out for his birthday. Our middle cat also needs his annual shots, so there's a bunch of days struck off already.
Mackie
AuntBridget

Post by AuntBridget »

Going to shoot for 4 no spend days......that is one more than I had in October.

I know for sure that I will have at least one no spend day this month, as I refuse to make any purchases on Thanksgiving. I am a firm believer that all retailers should be closed, to allow their employees to have the day off.

Also, the plumber did come on Friday, so I no longer have to make trips to the laundry mat. That in itself will make up a huge difference in my budget, as it was just so much easier to grab something to eat, at the fast food joint that shares a parking lot with the laundry mat.
Aunt Bridget
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

November 1st was a no spend day. I am starting this month right!!

Jackie
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/