Marvelous March No Spend Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
snowangel729

Re: Marvelous March No Spend Challenge

Post by snowangel729 »

the 21st, 22nd, 23rd will be no spend haha. I haven't done a good job of keeping up with my spending this month lol. My excel sheet looks really good but I am like when do I spend these.
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

Monday I spent a bit at CVS. I knew I would need a new eye liner pencil very soon. Also got cereal and tea bags, all on sale. I will probably get a few things at the grocery store Thursday. Things are good budget-wise. I better look at April soon.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Today was a no spend day (not so lucky yesterday or tomorrow), so this will put me at 17 no spend days for the time period before we leave.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

Today will be no spend, planning on taking that through to friday, sat and sunday as well. all bills paid in full, now coasting till the new month. pay day on friday, slipping the paid bills in the mail today. April should be less pricey, biggest expense has been paid, the lawn care. cj
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

I have 15 no spend days but am way over this month on groceries. DH started another of his diets, so that usually adds $25-$30 to the weekly grocery costs.
Mackie
snowangel729

Post by snowangel729 »

24th was a spend day, I filled up the gas tank after not putting gas in all month. Total cost was 33.30.

25-Today, was no spend. I ate at home and actually haven't left the house. I spent today cleaning and such.