Awesome August Use it Up and Recycle Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
colonialgirl

Re: Awesome August Use it Up and Recycle Challenge

Post by colonialgirl »

Used up 4 stalks of celery that were starting to head south. Also used up two lemons that were starting to soften. Finished up a gallon of milk that was past the expiration date. Every day for 3 days, I tasted it and it was fine - so we used it. Finished up a dozen eggs. Also finished up a package of english muffins.
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

I have a lot of leftovers this week. so I will have to get more creative to share them with dh. I am having some eggs and sausage for breakfast, a leftover green smoothie for lunch and then salmon and a salad for dinner. it is remarkable that I have two small pieces of salmon left! dh has a meeting tonight today will be an easy day. no cook! cj
colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

Finished up the last of the chicken salad. We had a big lunch out when shopping so dinner tonight will be something we grab rather than me making soup. There are two left over grilled hotdogs and if hubs eats those, I will probably have a BLT or a bowl of soup. Finished a package of english muffin and a gallon of milk yesterday. Tonight I am using up a package of pudding to make for sweets. I have 4 more packages to use up and then am going to make up Erin's instant chocolate pudding mix.