October No Spend Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
11cats2beagles

Re: October No Spend Challenge

Post by 11cats2beagles »

I have spent the last two days - but all on necessities - household stuff and pets - and work clothes. Tomorrow and Friday will be no-spend days - Saturday and Sunday too for that matter.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Yesterday was a no spend day and today will be as well. This brings me up to 21 days of not spending.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

Big $20 spending spree this evening...$5 at Bath & Body Works for body cream & wash to add to DH's sis birthday gift. $8 at JoAnn for a yard of quilt fabric, silver-plate ear wires, 1 skein of yarn. $6.50 at grocery store for yellow sticker turkey legs and a 6-pack of paper towels. Coupons used: close to $16

Plus I got more coupons at Bath & Body so I can do the same deal again next week for Christmas gifts. Tomorrow I shop CVS to use $5 off $15 coupon.

Quilt fabric is for a quilt started already. Ear wires are for Christmas gift earrings. Yarn - mostly because it was a pretty color & on sale. I only got 1 skein though!
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

Grrr, realized I still have $1 CVS "buck" in my wallet that expires Monday so I will be going back to buy something with it.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

No spend today which gives me 22 for the month!!

The next two days will be spend ones (allowable), so I guess I made 5 days over my goal.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
11cats2beagles

Post by 11cats2beagles »

It has been a total no spend weekend for me. S.O. even bought my Sunday newspapers when he picked up groceries this morning.