Vent Can't he or won't he???

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
icfrugal1

Re: Vent Can't he or won't he???

Post by icfrugal1 »

blondeinbuffalo wrote:In our household I am the procrastinator.

With pool duties I told dh I will and should I say never will do anything regarding the salt water pool. I did not want him to buy a house with a pool but did he listen, no! now he is complaining about the cost, the labor and just what a pain it is. oh well, not my problem. I held my tongue and did not way I told you so. but I want to! he said he got it for me as he does not swim. the house was a bargain probably because it had a pool and no one wants to deal with one! sorry, got off on my own rant. cj
We had the pool built when we bought the house 30 years ago, I did not really care one way or the other, but as it turns out now that I am retired I really enjoy it.

There were years that it was not used much at all because of no time because of work, but of course it still needed o be maintained.

the only thing that I can't do right now is clean the filter, DH agreed that we can call pool guy for now own.

It turns out that DH DID have a heart attack when he was cleaning it, and after he was in the hosp. he had heart failure, I almost lost him on the table, we are very lucky...... what a way to find out the "can't or won't" question.

Looking back we realize that he has been having heart attacks for years.

DH refused to go to the Dr. or hospital for years!!!!

He is MUCH better now, TG!!!!

IC
blondeinbuffalo

Re: Vent Can't he or won't he???

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

happy to hear your dh is doing better. mine tends to not think things out and he bought this home without even telling me! I would have never gotten one with a pool. the home is very nice, the area is well located to many things so overall it was a good purchase. he used his inhertance money so really I can not say too too much other than you are responsible for the pool! cj