April No Spend Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
littlemiss63

Re: April No Spend Challenge

Post by littlemiss63 »

This has been a fairly no spend week for me. I didn't go anywhere today, thought i might go to Lowes to get a new garage door for a rental, but my guy didn't text me back until late tonight with the size. Now I am going to wait until Monday to pick it up. I picked up a few grocery items yesterday and I will need to buy gas for my riding lawnmower tomorrow and pick up a few fresh tomatoes. I plan to put my can in the vehicle and get it on the way home from church. I'm not going out to eat with my friends either as I have a party tomorrow night.

I am thrilled with how little I spent this month My credit card charges for the month are $343.41, that's groceries, gas, dish satellite, and incidentals.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

littlemiss63 wrote:This has been a fairly no spend week for me. I didn't go anywhere today, thought i might go to Lowes to get a new garage door for a rental, but my guy didn't text me back until late tonight with the size. Now I am going to wait until Monday to pick it up. I picked up a few grocery items yesterday and I will need to buy gas for my riding lawnmower tomorrow and pick up a few fresh tomatoes. I plan to put my can in the vehicle and get it on the way home from church. I'm not going out to eat with my friends either as I have a party tomorrow night.

I am thrilled with how little I spent this month My credit card charges for the month are $343.41, that's groceries, gas, dish satellite, and incidentals.
Libby good job..Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

This is the end of the month and I stayed on budget most of the time and under budget on some things.. All in all I am pleased.. I still have the no spend challenge on food until May 3rd but that looks like it is going to be ok now that I am in the homestretch.
Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Spend Days: 0

Allowable Spend Days: 8

No Spend Days: 22

Made my goal for the month.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

Jackielou wrote:Spend Days: 0

We need a Miserly May no-spend. At the rate DS is growing I may need another "year of the miser," LOL.

If you want a child to grow, buy him pants and shoes in the same week.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

SandiSAHM wrote:
Jackielou wrote:Spend Days: 0

We need a Miserly May no-spend. At the rate DS is growing I may need another "year of the miser," LOL.

If you want a child to grow, buy him pants and shoes in the same week.
Yep, or a new winter coat.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/