DeCluttering

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
icfrugal1

Re: DeCluttering

Post by icfrugal1 »

RecoveringDreamer wrote:Our house is amazing right now. DH did most of the work (because he is amazing). I did what I could, given my 60 hour work week.

We got a new shelf up in the kitchen, so all my kitchen gadgets are organized now.
The living room is all organized. When we started selling antiques, it got majorly out of control. All of that is fine now. We sold a lot of pieces and the rest are priced, boxed and stacked in the store room waiting to be taken to the booth. We both organized our bookshelves. I got rid of tons of paper clutter. We took boxes and boxes to HPB. We even got a seating area set up for the first time at this house. It is amazing.

I love being at home now. The whole feel of the house is different.
I am so happy for you!!! I don't know if I will ever be able to post what you just posted.

I have to get working on the decluttering again.

Thank you for giving my hope.

IC

icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

So lucky for me "The Charity people" came by today and I did have some stuff for them 8-) Not as much stuff as I have had in the past, but more things gone from the house!!! Some of the stuff gone from the house is stuff from my closet.

In DH's room I think that I am down to garbage and stuff to find a home for in the closet, if it will all fit into the closet.

But the house is STILL full of stuff.

IC

RecoveringDreamer

Post by RecoveringDreamer »

icfrugal1 wrote:
I am so happy for you!!! I don't know if I will ever be able to post what you just posted.

I have to get working on the decluttering again.

Thank you for giving my hope.

IC
It is possible! Believe me, you wouldn't believe how bad our house was. I didn't think it could look like this.

When we had our anniversary party, our friend's fiance said he had never been in a cosier living room. :)
A Life Beyond Money
Self Sufficiency. Simple Living. Frugality.

www.alifebeyondmoney.blogspot.com

Lovie

Post by Lovie »

I can get rid of more stuff and just keep the things I love, and I have enough room in my space, but a lot of junk is in my drawer and I don't really use any of it. So one of the days next week I will go through it ruthlessly and donate a lot just taking up space.

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

So far this month I have removed another 34 items. I hope to reach at least 50 and keeping my fingers crossed that it will be more.

blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

Whatever I do not sell at the garage sale this weekend will be going to amvets. they will pick up! I am not bringing all the stuff back into the home. no way. cj