DeCluttering

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
icfrugal1

Re: DeCluttering

Post by icfrugal1 »

7 to 9 bags OUT to "The Charity People " yesterday, I almost forgot that they would be in the neighborhood to pick up.

Sometimes it's almost getting easier to throw out the bits and pieces f junk. I found a couple of screws and nails on the kitchen table (??????) anyway enough, out they went.

IC
ephofma

Post by ephofma »

Thank you Jackielou for the kind words under the topic of recycling. Things around here have been so busy they seem sometimes to be chaotic. Not nearly enough decluttering done; but, I did have a Thrift Store appointment last week and I did manage to rid myself of 10 items. I believe I am up to 75 items. So glad you folks post your decluttering as it is my inspiration to continue when things get overwhelming and I don't want to add declutter to my list.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

ephofma wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:14 pm Thank you Jackielou for the kind words under the topic of recycling. Things around here have been so busy they seem sometimes to be chaotic. Not nearly enough decluttering done; but, I did have a Thrift Store appointment last week and I did manage to rid myself of 10 items. I believe I am up to 75 items. So glad you folks post your decluttering as it is my inspiration to continue when things get overwhelming and I don't want to add declutter to my list.
This month I haven't really managed to do much decluttering. The garden is coming in and it has been way to hot. Hopefully more will happen very soon.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Decluttered the spare bed and the table.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Did a bit of decluttering in my closet. Eight items of clothing to be donated and there will be more tomorrow hopefully.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
ephofma

Post by ephofma »

I did a bit of recycling/decluttering a couple of days ago: my drop leaf desk was covered in all kinds of paper and mess. I threw about 95 percent away. That drop leaf has been broken on one side for probably 2-3 years. It really only needed a couple of screws. I have no idea what happened to the originals. I found a couple of black screws on my dining room table while looking for something (can't remember what). The original screws were the regular silver looking ones. I decided to give the black ones a try and they fit perfect and now my desk leaf works perfect!