DeCluttering

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
icfrugal1

Re: DeCluttering

Post by icfrugal1 »

This week more bags for the charity people were picked up, about 8 more bags!! YEAH!!!

Then I have been "slacking" off, but I have started in DH's room again this morning, I almost have the recycle bin filled!!!

IC
RecoveringDreamer

Post by RecoveringDreamer »

Our house is amazing right now. DH did most of the work (because he is amazing). I did what I could, given my 60 hour work week.

We got a new shelf up in the kitchen, so all my kitchen gadgets are organized now.
The living room is all organized. When we started selling antiques, it got majorly out of control. All of that is fine now. We sold a lot of pieces and the rest are priced, boxed and stacked in the store room waiting to be taken to the booth. We both organized our bookshelves. I got rid of tons of paper clutter. We took boxes and boxes to HPB. We even got a seating area set up for the first time at this house. It is amazing.

I love being at home now. The whole feel of the house is different.
A Life Beyond Money
Self Sufficiency. Simple Living. Frugality.

www.alifebeyondmoney.blogspot.com
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

I removed 39 more objects from my home this month. This does not include knitted or sewn items that used up part of my stashes.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
lennon05

Post by lennon05 »

I tossed quite a few items out of my underwear and sock drawer. I also transfered some of the ítems that were left to another drawer. I tossed some old ponytail holders too. I plan to take a few ítems to the thrift store tomorrow or Tuesday.
lennon05

Post by lennon05 »

I gathered two more bags of ítems for the thrift store today. I took those as well as three other bags and donated those today.
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

RecoveringDreamer wrote:Our house is amazing right now. DH did most of the work (because he is amazing). I did what I could, given my 60 hour work week.

We got a new shelf up in the kitchen, so all my kitchen gadgets are organized now.
The living room is all organized. When we started selling antiques, it got majorly out of control. All of that is fine now. We sold a lot of pieces and the rest are priced, boxed and stacked in the store room waiting to be taken to the booth. We both organized our bookshelves. I got rid of tons of paper clutter. We took boxes and boxes to HPB. We even got a seating area set up for the first time at this house. It is amazing.

I love being at home now. The whole feel of the house is different.