May Use It Up/Recycle Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
alliesmama4

Re: May Use It Up/Recycle Challenge

Post by alliesmama4 »

I have done well in the food department using things up. Have taken some things to Good Will to recycle. My SIL cleaned out her closet again and I inherited a lot of "new" to me clothes thus saving me money. The things I did not want I gave to my caregiver and the rest went to Good Will. All in all a good month.. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

I turned some old bathroom fingertip towels into kitchen refrigerator hand towels. Cut off fringe and re-hemmed. Also used a triangular dog bandanna to make the top part that ties onto the door hand. It is cute.

Getting close to the end of a 0.5 oz bottle of perfume. I have been working on this since last fall! It is going to take forever to use all the perfumes I have. I need to leave them to someone in my will. :lol:
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

dlrcpa wrote:I turned some old bathroom fingertip towels into kitchen refrigerator hand towels. Cut off fringe and re-hemmed. Also used a triangular dog bandanna to make the top part that ties onto the door hand. It is cute.

Getting close to the end of a 0.5 oz bottle of perfume. I have been working on this since last fall! It is going to take forever to use all the perfumes I have. I need to leave them to someone in my will. :lol:
I need to leave my lipstick stash to someone in my will too. I can't remember buying all of these, I think they are multiplying while I'm not looking. :lol: I keep looking for long-lasting ones and then I will see one that says, "it's just the best longstaying" and I'm hooked. Then it doesn't live up to the hype.
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

Nail polish same thing!