Austere August No or low spending

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
alliesmama4

Re: Austere August No or low spending

Post by alliesmama4 »

gaylejackson2 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:34 am
alliesmama4 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:28 pm Some of you are tagging along in July for a challenge and I liked the term Austere August. Hope I am not stepping on anyone toes but thought we might like to use the title instead of tagging in to July. So here we go...Janet Alliesmama
I love it Janet!!

Whenever my Mom felt like she needed to tighten up her frugal belt and slow the spending, she'd announce that she was going on an "Austerity Plan" and there wasn't going to be anything going out but for the most extreme of essentials!! :lol:
----
I didn't post in here every day/week and that was likely my downfall. I think I might have gotten 12-14 no-spend days at most. *sigh* I hope to do lots better in September!
Gayle I am in the mind set of only my only except is food that can be bought if it is exceptional bargain and will save money in the long run.. Gayle with all you have on your plate I do not know how you manage to do as well as you do.. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

alliesmama4 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:29 am
gaylejackson2 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:34 am I love it Janet!!

Whenever my Mom felt like she needed to tighten up her frugal belt and slow the spending, she'd announce that she was going on an "Austerity Plan" and there wasn't going to be anything going out but for the most extreme of essentials!! :lol:
----
I didn't post in here every day/week and that was likely my downfall. I think I might have gotten 12-14 no-spend days at most. *sigh* I hope to do lots better in September!
Gayle I am in the mind set of only my only except is food that can be bought if it is exceptional bargain and will save money in the long run.. Gayle with all you have on your plate I do not know how you manage to do as well as you do.. Janet Alliesmama
Oh Janet, I'm not near as good as doing it all as my Mom was... I just do the best I can most days and hope that its good enough. ;) Sometimes it is, and sometimes its not and those are usually the days I vent on here.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

gaylejackson2 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:36 pm
alliesmama4 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:29 am
gaylejackson2 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:34 am I love it Janet!!

----
Oh Janet, I'm not near as good as doing it all as my Mom was... I just do the best I can most days and hope that its good enough. ;) Sometimes it is, and sometimes its not and those are usually the days I vent on here.
Gayle you have so much going on I do not think you realize how well you do things..Some people would be pulling their hair out dealing with so many things as you do. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama