Starting our 2018 No Spend Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
alliesmama4

Re: Starting our 2018 No Spend Challenge

Post by alliesmama4 »

Dgflorida wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:49 am I love food bargains too, Janet. I take advantage of them when I can and I am happy to open the freezer and find healthy meats stored nicely in dinner perfect containers. :D
DG. That is what I am concentrating on now is buying healthy meat on sale.. I have stockpiled a lot of things but running out of freezer space in my fridge freezer,, My chest freezer died a few years ago but I am thinking of buying a small chest freezer. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
delighted99

Post by delighted99 »

I am staying on track with my no-clothes-shopping goal! I keeping getting sale announcements from my favorite clothing store in my email account. I don't open them. I'm also staying out of clothing stores.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

delighted99 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:47 am I am staying on track with my no-clothes-shopping goal! I keeping getting sale announcements from my favorite clothing store in my email account. I don't open them. I'm also staying out of clothing stores.
Delighted 99 You go girl. Keep up the good work.. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

I went shopping today to use my $ 5.00 off of $ 25.00 at Save- a- lot. I am thrilled that I was able to do a meat stock up as well as buy some corned beef.. I bought a $9.44 corned beef for $4.44 with my coupon. The same Jimmy Dean sausage that they sell for $3.49 costs $6.99 across the street at a local chain store.. Anyway love having the corned beef to work with. It will give me many, many meals. I think except for buying coffee in the near future and the occasional fresh dairy or produce I am in frugal mode and will see how far I can stretch all of the yummy food in my house. It should be fun and interesting..Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Janet, I am planning to get a small freezer this year. I have to get an electrical plug on the wall where I want it, but that is ok. I needed one there. However, I have been looking at reliability figures for them and still waiting and watching for the higher quality ones to go on sale.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Dgflorida wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:08 am Janet, I am planning to get a small freezer this year. I have to get an electrical plug on the wall where I want it, but that is ok. I needed one there. However, I have been looking at reliability figures for them and still waiting and watching for the higher quality ones to go on sale.
I know we do not live in the same area but if you see something you like and see a sale let me know. I will not be able to buy it soon but at least it will give me some information to work off of..Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama