Starting our 2018 No Spend Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
alliesmama4

Re: Starting our 2018 No Spend Challenge

Post by alliesmama4 »

After paying my taxes yesterday I had to go back over my budget for 2018 to re-work it for up and coming things.. ie roof repairs.. I think if I can continue with my current budget I can squeeze out most of the money if nothing major happens.. Should not say that too loud...lol. However I can breath easier this year more so than in past years..
The no spend challenge is really helping me to put thing in prospective.

Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Great to hear that you are breathing easier. Less stress is important for good health. Good job and good luck.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Dgflorida wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:51 am Great to hear that you are breathing easier. Less stress is important for good health. Good job and good luck.
Thank you DG.. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

Okay gals, I am going to try and jump in here, but as I said, I actually have a LOT of exceptions. I continue to lose weght and need new clothing and shoes and I purchase all of my crafting stuff new. So plese dont judge my expenditures, as I'm liable to have many more than many of you-but not too many this month. February I have to my way and hotel to texa for fil's memorial and celebrate two kids birthdays, lol.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Quilter51 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:11 pm Okay gals, I am going to try and jump in here, but as I said, I actually have a LOT of exceptions. I continue to lose weght and need new clothing and shoes and I purchase all of my crafting stuff new. So plese dont judge my expenditures, as I'm liable to have many more than many of you-but not too many this month. February I have to my way and hotel to texa for fil's memorial and celebrate two kids birthdays, lol.
Quilter welcome aboard. There is no judgement except from yourself. We all set what we want to not spend money on or at least try not to..Good luck. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Welcome to the challenge Quilter51. Janet is right. No judgement here. Congratulations on the weight loss if you want to lose it. And good luck on the new wardrobe. Both hubs and I have lost weight this past year and hubs is buying some new clothes for himself. I am not at this time. I have plenty.