Gayle's Frugal-Attempts Journal

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
gaylejackson2

Re: Gayle's Spend-less & save more

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Have realized that I haven been on here in almost 5-6 weeks. I have also realized that surgery recovery is keeping me out of the stores—have had boys do my shopping and I’ve been out thrice with friends—in the past month. So maybe 8-10 spend days. 😁
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Good to see you posting to your journal again. You have been in my thoughts.
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Dgflorida wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:09 am Good to see you posting to your journal again. You have been in my thoughts.
I was thinking of you last night too, as well as FCL... can't remember which of you knits? Lol, I might have to make myself a chart of our friends on here so I can remember who is who. My memory is so jumbled lately.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

gaylejackson2 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:11 am I was thinking of you last night too, as well as FCL... can't remember which of you knits? Lol, I might have to make myself a chart of our friends on here so I can remember who is who. My memory is so jumbled lately.
FCL knits and she just started back into the past time.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Jackielou wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:35 am FCL knits and she just started back into the past time.
Jackie,

Do you know how many of us here on MFH knit? You, me, Penny, FCL, Quilter51, and who else?

;) These are the kinds of things I think about in the middle of the night when I cannot sleep.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

I think that is pretty much all of us, unless someone knits but hasn't posted about it.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/