Carleen's Countdown to 2020...

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Carleen

Re: Carleen's Countdown to 2020...

Post by Carleen »

DG: You're a real stitch. I'm still laughing!!! Thanks...
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17
Carleen

Post by Carleen »

Welcome to Illinois

Winter is at 6 AM.

Spring starts at 10 AM.

Summer is at 2 PM.

And Autumn starts around 4:30 PM ish.

Dress Accordingly...
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
Carleen

Post by Carleen »

Because of a certain person, I will no longer continue to frequent this forum. She has made me very uncomfortable by trying to locate where I live, assuming certain things regarding our medical coverage, etc.

I feel stalked.

I will miss several people here, especially DG and leaving here is my loss.
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Carleen wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:54 pm Because of a certain person, I will no longer continue to frequent this forum. She has made me very uncomfortable by trying to locate where I live, assuming certain things regarding our medical coverage, etc.

I feel stalked.

I will miss several people here, especially DG and leaving here is my loss.
Carleen, I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable.

I commented about the Medicare because of your age which you have mentioned on the forum. Honestly I thought it was not very thoughtful of you to downplay Mackie’s medical bills and mention your $50,000 bill. Comparing apples to oranges - out of pocket costs to the “big bill.” You’ve made it clear that you have plenty of money, something you’ve said just recently and frequent mentions of your housekeeper and 4,000-square-foot house. Mackie (an unusually kind and caring person) is on the other hand trying to make ends meet.

Anyway, I too will spend less time on the forum but maybe not leave completely. I have unhappy feelings when I’m here more and more.

Again, I’m sorry I’ve made you feel uncomfortable. (I didn’t feel good either when you called me hateful and poison because of my political beliefs.)
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Sad to see you go, Carleen. There are some not so nice people around. Been a victim of several.