My 2020 Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Dgflorida

Re: My 2020 Challenge

Post by Dgflorida »

I sure hope this diet change works for you.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Dgflorida wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:14 am I sure hope this diet change works for you.
Thanks. It has done wonders for my brother and he is doing better than the Drs thought he would be like at this stage of his nerve degeneration disease.
Janet Alliesmama
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

What a day! I went to bed last night due to suddenly feeling ill and did not even think about putting my lasagna in the fridge. I had it sitting on a rack on the counter cooling. When I woke up this morning I realized it had been sitting out too long to even think about saving it. Although I did spend some money on making it some some of the items were free so not a huge loss but still threw a clinker in my plans. The mozzarella was the last of my yummy cheese for a while. I still have a little bit of ricotta left and some cream cheese as well as canned cheese which I do not want to open. Also an unopened container of Parmesan cheese. Today I am just drinking my chocolate collagen drink and some bone broth due to feeling like I am coming down with something. I think I will make some rice and maybe cook an egg to go with it but right now not too interested in food but when you are a diabetic you need to eat to take your medication.

On a better note one of the long term surveys I was involved in, that was terminated early, notified me I will be receiving a $25.00 gift card for a lot of different merchants. Amazon was one of the ones mentioned. Also I am in a research project through the University of Phoenix and I had to evaluate something this morning and it is usually good for a $10.00 gift card for Amazon. So not a bad day after all.

I had to cancel my cataract Dr appointment for tomorrow since I am not sure how I will feel tomorrow. Bummer I was hoping to see him and get surgery scheduled and get on with my life.It is getting more difficult to see things. He does not have another appointment until Feb 10th. It has been one thing after another the last couple of months.
Janet Alliesmama
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Hope you get to feeling better Janet. Sorry about your lasagna.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

HappyDaze wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:34 pm Hope you get to feeling better Janet. Sorry about your lasagna.
Thanks Sheila.. Life happens so you just have to keep moving along.

Today while sleeping so deeply (rare for me) I had a lovely dream of the whole family and people I do not know but seemed to be friends with were on a plane to Mexico.. lol. Wish I really was. I have an invite from my niece to stay with her in Feb/March and and an open initiation from my brother and SIL to come down any time I want even for the winter. That would be too much on all of us.. I love them but three weeks tops we would all need a break...lol. So one of the benefits of being sick was a lot of sleep and a lovely dream.
Janet Alliesmama
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

I hope you feel better and continue to have wonderful dreams and restful sleep.