September Use It Up and Recycle Challenge

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
alliesmama4

Re: September Use It Up and Recycle Challenge

Post by alliesmama4 »

Good luck cj...I sometimes get the desire to paint but then talk myself out of it..lol. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Shelsmiles

Post by Shelsmiles »

Yes! I will be focusing on using up the samples I have. I have so many that've haven't used; especially beauty product samples. I am on a beauty supply spending fast starting today until all those samples are gone.

Using up all the bits and pieces In the fridge is a good project too. Now that the weather will start cooking down soups and stews will help with that I think.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

I have a large package of ground beef to divide up, repackage and freeze. Decided to make a ground beef, cabbage, onion, rice and tomato hot dish. Sort of stuffed cabbage without all of the work..All things in the fridge that needed to be used up.

Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Used up the leftover pork roast, a green pepper, some of the celery and an onion in the sweet and sour pork I made for supper today.

Working on using up other items so I can give my fridge a good cleaning before we go next week.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

That sounds good Jackie, we both love pork! I have been using up bits and pieces this week so far: last of the nail polish remover, last of the dish soap, last of the roasted chicken today, last of the cheapo skin lotion and last of the hair conditioner. I always have atleast one back up ready for each, then I can wait for the next sale to replace. I have learned that from you all! cj
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

Marathon baking session last evening used up pureed squash, shredded zucchini, walnuts, box of cookie mix for DH.