My New Challenge - Earn $100 a Month Online

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
HappyDaze

Re: My New Challenge - Earn $100 a Month Online

Post by HappyDaze »

Jackielou wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:26 pm If you made the money this month I would count it. You did in fact earn it this month whether you can check out or not.
Jackie, I agree, I like this way best. If I'm recalling my college accounting course correctly, this is "accrual based accounting" - when you count your receivables when they're earned rather than when they're received. Can't tell you what the other method is called - anyone?
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Beverley wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:50 am Happydaze; what types of surveys do you do on MTurk? I have the account set up but don"t know where to start. I have been doing surveys on Product Report Card, Paid View Point, Life Points and You Gov. I sometimes do Toluna but find myself getting kicked off more times than not.

Bev
Bev, you probably know this already but after you sign in as a worker and get to the "hits" page, go to the top right of the screen and click on "filter". Select "hits I'm qualified for" and then you can sort how you want to see them - by "most hits available" or "highest paying", etc.

It does take awhile to get in a groove but the more surveys you complete successfully, the more will show up as available to you. I do a lot of political surveys, personality studies, jury type surveys (these are LONG but usually pay $5 yo $6 and I've done one for $11.

You can also "request qualifications" for surveys you don't qualify for yet. Sometimes all you have to do is submit the request and they'll give you the qualification - other times you have to take a qualification test.

I've also done a lot of studies where you are asked to select an option like which of the following would you select:

* you get $500, other person gets $120
* you get $480, other person gets $480
* you get $420, other person gets $250

I don't know the point of those but they're easy and usually pay 50 cents to a dollar.

Always be sure to leave the hit page open while working a survey - you will have to copy the survey code into the hit page prior to hitting "submit" in order to get credit.

I hope I answered your question! If I can help more, please let me know. Confession time - I always start with the highest paying but I'm not beyond doing the lower paying ones - they are usually fast and I can do several in an hour.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
Beverley

Post by Beverley »

Do you have a link to get in? I did have it and even registered but lost it when I reloaded my computer a few weeks ago. Thanks.

Bev
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Beverley wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:04 pm Do you have a link to get in? I did have it and even registered but lost it when I reloaded my computer a few weeks ago. Thanks.

Bev
I just emailed it to you.

Charles M. Schultz
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

HappyDaze wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:51 pm Can't tell you what the other method is called - anyone?
Cash-basis accounting. It's not real 'til it's in your hands (or has left your hands). :lol:
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

SandiSAHM wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:07 am Cash-basis accounting. It's not real 'til it's in your hands (or has left your hands). :lol:
Hey Sandi - thanks!!

Charles M. Schultz