My New Challenge - Earn $100 a Month Online

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Beverley

Re: My New Challenge - Earn $100 a Month Online

Post by Beverley »

I thoght I had started a thread regarding surveys a while back but cannot find anything. Happydaze I will try the screening ideas you suggested. I don't mind those where I only get a few (consolation) points as long as they are short. What really irritates me about a couple of sites (Toluna and Thrifty Pig) is they will have you take what amounts to a regular survey and then screen you out. It's like they are trying to get a free ride by collecting data from me and then screening me out so I don't get compensated. Toluna will even give you "error messages" after you have completed the survey and you submit. Unless there is something I can do different I will be giving those two sites the heave-ho as soon as I get the minimum amount of points to cash out (It could take awhile). I have noticed that the survey company Simplico (?) is used by Thrifty Pig and I get screened out every time. I think I will just pass on those where the name comes up as the survey is loading.

Lifepoints is good. They do give you 2 points if you get screened out after a few questions. But what I really like about this site is about every other month I will get a request to do a purchase survey for the month which is worth 1500 points. You finish at the end of the month and submit for points.

Paidviewpoint does not pay a lot but their surveys are fairly short. And I don't get screened out of those.

You-Gov is good. I have not gotten screened out of those.

Ipso is hit or miss but I do get consolation points and chances to play Poll Predictor.

Product Report Card can also be hit or miss.

Survey Junkie lets me do about half of the surveys that come up so I will keep that one.

All in all I have made a little $$ which I will probably use to buy my robo-mop.

Bev
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Bev, it's definitely a lot of time spent for a little money. I don't think of it as "work" because it's sort of a hobby for me. I really like the surveys that get me free products to test and review - they pay a little something too - usually $2.50 or $5.00.

Do you think that the paid view point surveys are very repetitive? I find I'm asking myself "didn't I already take this survey?"
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
Beverley

Post by Beverley »

I don't get as many surveys from there as I do some of the others but at least I don't get kicked out of those surveys.

I know I do get screened out of some and that's fine as long as I know at the beginning before I spend 10 minutes on it.

It is a lot of time spent for a little money but as long as I am sitting here by the fan and cooking It's nice to be able to do this. Any time I can more or less multi-task is a big plus for me. That's one reason I love my robo-vacs so much!

Bev