Sizzling September

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Jackielou

Re: Sizzling September

Post by Jackielou »

I know it is early morning, but there will be no spending today so that will bring me to 7 no spend days. I am also considering shopping and paying bills tomorrow instead of Thursday (I get my hair cut tomorrow) so I only have one spend/errand day this week once again (I will also pay bills and get our allowances to hold on to until the 15th). The things I do just to extend the number of no spend days.

HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Today I spent $114.56 on new curtains - but for 6 windows that isn't bad. The rest of this week will be absolutely no spend.

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Well two days where spending happened. This leaves me sitting at 7 days. Hopefully the rest of the week will be no spend days.

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

No spend yesterday and today will be another no spend day. This brings me to 9 for the month.

Now I need to make a list of chores for Hubby as when he has nothing to do he likes to spend money.

ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

9 out of twelve is awesome!

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

ChristmasTrees wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:59 pm
9 out of twelve is awesome!
Thanks ChristmasTrees, I am struggling with the need to get out and shop... So worried about this winter and the virus as well as flu arriving at the same time.