Daily Check-In, July 2, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Daily Check-In, July 2, 2022

Post by floridacatlover »

Starting us off.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check-In, July 2, 2022

Post by floridacatlover »

Good morning friends.

I slept pretty well. I still feel weak.

I ordered from Publix Instacart this morning. Expensive. Christmas friend has shopped for me twice but I don’t want to be a burden. I had forgotten Activia/Oikos which the doctor wants me to eat several times a day. If I continue with delivery, I’ll check out Aldi. Delivery today is supposed to be before 11.

I’ve already done my eye drops and antibiotics. Didn’t want to be in the middle of antibiotics when Instacart arrived.

I also took trash out to the dumpster. It isn’t far but I felt good to get that done. I have a load of laundry in the machine.

I received an email that my lab results are available from Quest but I won’t look at them myself. Don’t want to get upset. I’ll wait for the doctor.

Once my morning is finished, I’ll relax.

Have a good day.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

FloridaCat, it will take a while for you to get back up to speed. Thank goodness you are retired and can do recovery at your own pace.

I am drinking coffee with Ollie Cat in my lap. Dora Kitty went flying through the house a few minutes ago. DS has laundry all over the kitchen and laundry room, so my work is already cut out for me. :-D

Saturday chores await. Hope you all have a great day.
Mackie
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning

Still out and about. Two nights now that I have been at my sisters. I miss my pets!

Yesterday we ran around all day.

I’ll sibling was moved and seems to be doing well there. She hasn’t had a breathing episode in over a week. She has calmed down.

Will be going home later today
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I slept until about 7 this morning. I still feel very tired today.

The only place I hurt is one of the joints on my right thumb. That is arthritis. I have a splint on the thumb.

I made 2 glasses of mint ice tea. one I will refrigerate for later. I hope to do some putting away and sorting today. But time will tell.

Penny
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Good morning all.

A warm and humid day today as we're expecting some heavy thunderstorms later in the day and have been warned that some may come with damaging winds.

My town had it's July 4th fireworks last night. I've always wanted to go but it's a small area and they pack in some 5000-6000 people. Not my idea of fun. I looked at my living room window as I've done for quite some time and they had quite a few high ones that I was able to enjoy.

I have my Zoom chat with my co-op friend in a little while with the rest of the day free. I've already done my exercising, read emails and newspaper. I want to get rid of some more books so I might do a quick skim through a few of them today. I think I want to work on a couple of Sudoku or logic problem puzzles today.

Dinner tonight is Ellio's pizza. I've made this before using my air fryer and thought it turned out OK so I decided to do a quick search to see if others have as well and how they made it. They used a bit lower temperature on theirs but cook time was the same. Using the air fryer will keep my apartment cooler than having to heat my oven.

Well I guess that's all for now. Have a great day.