Daily Check-in Sept 16, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check-in Sept 16, 2020

Post by clemencia2us »

MackerelCat wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:55 pm
Creative, Patty has been in ICU with an infection that required removing the stim implant that would control her pain. So it's both serious and very sad, since she had high hopes it would work.

I had a Zoom meeting this morning so entirely pointless that I brought a mask I was sewing and finished it by hand. This could turn out to be how I stay caught up on my mending. :D
So many infections possible with things they implant

A friend developed a serious infection after knee surgery. She had to spend time in rehab place since she had to have intravenous antibiotics every 4 or 6 hours.

itspennyc

Post by itspennyc »

I saw my hematologist this morning, my numbers are stable. She was pleased.

I go back for more labs in 3 months.

Penny

colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

Hi all-
Just popping in to see if everyone is still alive and kicking. I have been on a mental health sabbatical from news and the internet. So I'm back and it appears West Coast is on fire, SE is washed away, Trump knew about Covid in January and down played it and Kayne West tweeted a picture of himself urinating on his grammy. I should go back in my cave.

Hubs was in the hospital for a couple of days - anemic from an intestinal infection. And I wrenched my back and spend my days doing a pretty authentic Quasimodo imitation.

So sorry about Patty. Hope they can cure the infection and re do the implant. Hope everyone else is holding on my their health and sanity. We continue to stay home but hubs is going to MS for 4 days to golf. Scares me to death - but I know he will take precautions. Hope that is enough.

Well no news here.

Be well,
CG

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good to hear from you Colonial Girl

Yes these days can be stressful

Take care and just breath. :shock:

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

itspennyc wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:34 pm
I saw my hematologist this morning, my numbers are stable. She was pleased.

I go back for more labs in 3 months.

Penny
Penny I am so happy to hear that your numbers are stable.
Janet Alliesmama

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

colonialgirl wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:50 pm
Hi all-
Just popping in to see if everyone is still alive and kicking. I have been on a mental health sabbatical from news and the internet. So I'm back and it appears West Coast is on fire, SE is washed away, Trump knew about Covid in January and down played it and Kayne West tweeted a picture of himself urinating on his grammy. I should go back in my cave.

Hubs was in the hospital for a couple of days - anemic from an intestinal infection. And I wrenched my back and spend my days doing a pretty authentic Quasimodo imitation.

So sorry about Patty. Hope they can cure the infection and re do the implant. Hope everyone else is holding on my their health and sanity. We continue to stay home but hubs is going to MS for 4 days to golf. Scares me to death - but I know he will take precautions. Hope that is enough.

Well no news here.

Be well,
CG
Lynn sorry to hear about your back. I hope things get better for you soon.Sending a gentle ((hug)).

I am feathering my nest here and will be hunkering down for the long winter ahead.
Janet Alliesmama