The MOney Soap

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
HappyDaze

The MOney Soap

Post by HappyDaze »

DD got "money soap" for my parents and some other people for Christmas. Her friend makes and sells it. It is expensive for soap - $9 a bar - but as a gift, it is a good, fun, and useful item. She got one for the house and we have been using it at the kitchen sink. Got it used enough to get the money out - it was $1.

Neither of us are "gamblers" - I have a phobia of it and won't even purchase a raffle ticket - but we have decided to take our "soap dollar" and buy a lottery ticket. Who knows? We might turn our "soap dollar" into a bit more - or at least have fun trying.

Just a fun thing I wanted to share.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
ChristmasTrees

Re: The MOney Soap

Post by ChristmasTrees »

HappyDaze wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:29 am DD got "money soap" for my parents and some other people for Christmas. Her friend makes and sells it. It is expensive for soap - $9 a bar - but as a gift, it is a good, fun, and useful item. She got one for the house and we have been using it at the kitchen sink. Got it used enough to get the money out - it was $1.

Neither of us are "gamblers" - I have a phobia of it and won't even purchase a raffle ticket - but we have decided to take our "soap dollar" and buy a lottery ticket. Who knows? We might turn our "soap dollar" into a bit more - or at least have fun trying.

Just a fun thing I wanted to share.
I never heard of it! Good luck on the lottery ticket.