Daily Check in May 4, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check in May 4, 2021

Post by floridacatlover »

MackerelCat wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:58 pm We figured it out by the next day, Florida Cat. It was a waste of money and got his hopes up for nothing.

Pippi must have been a real live wire when she was a kitten if she's still hyperactive at her age. :)
Yes, Pippi has been very active her whole life and very strong. My mom used to call her “the entertainer.”
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

MackerelCat wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:58 pm We figured it out by the next day, Florida Cat. It was a waste of money and got his hopes up for nothing.

Pippi must have been a real live wire when she was a kitten if she's still hyperactive at her age. :)
The COD got one yesterday also. This is the second one for him. I've never received a letter.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Now y'all got me thinking what I am going to eat tomorrow.

Have been craving some soft tacos. A big margarita would be nice too - lol! :D
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Hello and Good Evening. I had a terrible day - let us leave it at that. Picked up the cat at the vet after work - they said she was good to be put outside. She is doing very well. She has access to comfy beds in both the garage and the shed behind the garage.

Got the dogs walked and headed to bed soon. Tomorrow will be my third day driving my daughter to my parents house before work and picking her up after work - it is getting OLD, she needs to get her car fixed. I won't let her use mine because of a stunt she pulled many years ago when she was 18 and I told her she would NEVER drive my car again - I guess I meant what I said, LOL.

Okay, enough griping. Over and out. Be well friends.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
jgomez1002

Post by jgomez1002 »

Hi Eveyone!
It is late, but Im here to check in. School was crazy, busy, and never ending stress, but so worth it to spemnd the day with my students.

I had a dentist appiointment after school and it was covered by insurance. Preventive maintence and ceaning. Use your benefits, everyone. Too often we don't. Then,I stopped at the post office for stamps. I love to write letters and send cards and used my lst stamps this morning. I did my frugal walk for exercise when I got home.

Dinner was Italian Sausage w/peppers and onions subs and tator tots. Yummy. Tomorrow is Cinco de mayo. We are staying home. I really want to go out, but my urban area is 3rd worse in the country for Covid contacts. We should stay home for diiner tomorrow. So, it is nachos and a homemade Margarita. It will be GOOD!

Take care everyone.
Regards,
JGomez
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

HappyDaze wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:15 pm Hello and Good Evening. I had a terrible day - let us leave it at that. Picked up the cat at the vet after work - they said she was good to be put outside. She is doing very well. She has access to comfy beds in both the garage and the shed behind the garage.

Got the dogs walked and headed to bed soon. Tomorrow will be my third day driving my daughter to my parents house before work and picking her up after work - it is getting OLD, she needs to get her car fixed. I won't let her use mine because of a stunt she pulled many years ago when she was 18 and I told her she would NEVER drive my car again - I guess I meant what I said, LOL.

Okay, enough griping. Over and out. Be well friends.
Do your parents have a vehicle she can borrow?