HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
frugalmom

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY

Post by frugalmom »

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers on our Frugal forum! My son just sent me this and I loved this song when it came out. So I am sharing it with you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8KnHK1NskY

LIsten to it and it is pretty and heartfelt. Hope you enjoy!
Jackielou

Re: HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY

Post by Jackielou »

Happy Mothers Day right back at you.

Wishing all the types of Moms that there can be a very happy day.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Mother's day for me is bitter sweet. As on Mother's Day my youngest was killed in an auto accident.

Yesterday, my daughter brought me take out dinner and we were able to visit and eat together. As we are now both fully vaccinated.

I haven't really seen her except on FaceTime in over a year.

Penny
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

itspennyc wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:28 am Mother's day for me is bitter sweet. As on Mother's Day my youngest was killed in an auto accident.

Yesterday, my daughter brought me take out dinner and we were able to visit and eat together. As we are now both fully vaccinated.

Penny
Oh I am sooooo sorry-my heart breaks for you! I am glad you were able to spend some time with your daughter. One day you will be with your son once again and he will be waiting for you to celebrate all the Mother's days that you missed with him on earth. (((HUGS TO YOU))).
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

itspennyc wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:28 am Mother's day for me is bitter sweet. As on Mother's Day my youngest was killed in an auto accident.

Penny
Penny sorry for your loss.
Janet Alliesmama