Daily Check In May 9, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check In May 9, 2021

Post by MackerelCat »

Janet, that's what my husband said! :-D
Mackie
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I made it home

I went to the cemetery and was trying to locate the relatives graves. For some reason I keep forgetting the exact location of my grandfather's.

I was wandering around and finally called my sister. She gave me general instructions and so did my brother. It was hot and humid out there. Sweat was pouring off of me. I just knew I was going to pass out! I am in such bad shape.

I finally found it. But it didn't look like I remembered - so probably why I just skipped over it. Then i went and got a burger. Very good burger

I told them not to be scared of my sweaty face and shirt. My face is all red and my rosacea is all inflamed. Scary! lol

I'm drinking Pedialyte.
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

MackerelCat wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 3:37 pm Janet, that's what my husband said! :-D
I told DH a few months ago that I have a GREAT business idea! We open a weed shop when it's legal here (he was immediately suspicious because he knows I'm not the biggest proponent of recreational weed, I think it might eventually be an issue with both car and workplace accidents) - and right next door, we open a snack emporium - thinks like chips, soft drinks, ready to go pizza, subs, macaroni and cheese in tubs, and we call the whole thing Weed and Feed.

He sighed and said, "That's punny, San."
:lol:
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

SandiSAHM wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 6:17 pm I told DH a few months ago that I have a GREAT business idea! We open a weed shop when it's legal here (he was immediately suspicious because he knows I'm not the biggest proponent of recreational weed, I think it might eventually be an issue with both car and workplace accidents) - and right next door, we open a snack emporium - thinks like chips, soft drinks, ready to go pizza, subs, macaroni and cheese in tubs, and we call the whole thing Weed and Feed.

He sighed and said, "That's punny, San."
:lol:
Love the name. It is legal here in IL and it is crazy to see the long lines of people standing outside in any kind of weather. The had to start a shuttle service because there were too many people and not enough parking.
Janet Alliesmama
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Sandi, that is a great idea! Heck, you could franchise it and make a bundle. :-D

Janet, I am sorry Teddi is so miserable. At least you have documented proof that he's allergic to chicken, poor little one.

I made spaghetti for supper and finally used up the last of the government farm food box onions from the freezer. That eight pounds of onions lasted a very long time.
Mackie
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

MackerelCat wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:43 pm Sandi, that is a great idea! Heck, you could franchise it and make a bundle. :-D

Janet, I am sorry Teddi is so miserable. At least you have documented proof that he's allergic to chicken, poor little one.

I made spaghetti for supper and finally used up the last of the government farm food box onions from the freezer. That eight pounds of onions lasted a very long time.

I signed Teddi up with Ollie. They have him on lamb, butternut squash, and kale. His food arrives on the 13th. I hope he likes it. I got a great deal for his first few weeks of food. Will post things soon on my challenge site. I cannot afford it for too long but worth it for right now.
Janet Alliesmama