Daily Check In May 9, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
HappyDaze

Daily Check In May 9, 2021

Post by HappyDaze »

Good Morning Frugal Friends,

Up early with the dogs. It's a chilly morning but the birds are singing and the coffee is good. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms on the forum.

I want to head out this morning for an early grocery shop before the stores get too crowded. My focus will be on things that I can easily prepare for work lunches.

My Lucy has a vet appointment tomorrow afternoon - she has been "coughing" from time to time and I want to get it checked out.

Other than that, nothing new or exciting around here - and that can be a good thing. Take care and have a blessed day.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
ownedbydogs

Re: Daily Check In May 9, 2021

Post by ownedbydogs »

Everyone must be sleeping this morning. Quite day here . Was expecting 2 kids today, but both are sick. One with stomach issues and one with a cold.they don’t come around me if they :P Been up since 5 so hope to get a nap this afternoon. Happy Mother’s Day!
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

Marshmallows are good to calm a dogs cough. My Pom has a cough mostly early in the morning. Sound like he is clearing his throat.
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

ownedbydogs wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:55 am Everyone must be sleeping this morning. Quite day here . Was expecting 2 kids today, but both are sick. One with stomach issues and one with a cold.they don’t come around me if they :P Been up since 5 so hope to get a nap this afternoon. Happy Mother’s Day!
That face has delegated some of my post.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

ownedbydogs wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:55 am Everyone must be sleeping this morning. Quite day here . Was expecting 2 kids today, but both are sick. One with stomach issues and one with a cold.they don’t come around me if they :P Been up since 5 so hope to get a nap this afternoon. Happy Mother’s Day!
I tried to sleep in, but only managed an extra half hour (6:30). I played Goldilocks and tried out 3 different beds last night. I hurt that much.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning all

Yea I got up too early - before 8. Almost went back to bed, but what the heck might as well stay up. Hopefully I might nap later

Not much planned today. Do want to go to the cemetery to see mom and grandma for mother's day.

The pets have been out and are asleep again. How do they do that?

Have a great day