Daily Check in May 14, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

Re: Daily Check in May 14, 2021

Post by Quilter51 »

Bev if you are in a legal state I encourage you to use a real.shop for your edibles if not you should b egin with no more than five milligrams or a quarter of a very small cookie until.you see what's right for you.

Most of the people I associate with have been vaxxed and I am no longer masking outdoors at all. I do mask in doors depending..today I went to Joannes and hobby lobby masked. I don't do out of concern for me but rather because others don't know if I've been valued or just being a jerk

Relaxing on the patio before having onion chuck roast in instant mashed with spinach.
Beverley

Post by Beverley »

Quilter,
Cannabis is legal here and usually I know how much I need...about 15 mg. But the cannabutter isn't pre-measured so I don't always get it quite right. I only use a little because it's here. My candy edibles are easy to control. I use them when I feel I need a sleep aid. But after my Mother's Day episode I have lost interest in all things cannabis LOL!

Bev
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Quilter51 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:41 pm Bev if you are in a legal state I encourage you to use a real.shop for your edibles if not you should b egin with no more than five milligrams or a quarter of a very small cookie until.you see what's right for you.

Most of the people I associate with have been vaxxed and I am no longer masking outdoors at all. I do mask in doors depending..today I went to Joannes and hobby lobby masked. I don't do out of concern for me but rather because others don't know if I've been valued or just being a jerk

Relaxing on the patio before having onion chuck roast in instant mashed with spinach.
And the reason I would wear a mask at various shopping establishments is because I don't know if everyone else is fully vaccinated. I don't mask outdoors and never have, just maintain the physical distancing rule.

But I live in Canada and our rules are very different.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Jackielou wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:58 pm And the reason I would wear a mask at various shopping establishments is because I don't know if everyone else is fully vaccinated. I don't mask outdoors and never have, just maintain the physical distancing rule.

But I live in Canada and our rules are very different.
I never really masked outdoors either. When I walked, it was swiftly past people with plenty of distance. Now if I were on a crowded walking trail, it woudl be different. Oh I did wear one at a graveside service.
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Update,
I was getting excited about the outdoor concert tomorrow and then DS1 called asking if I can babysit tomorrow. The don't go out often. And I was sewing on the t0shirt quilt. My thread was bunching/unraveling. So I changed the needle and then decided to take off the plate and clean out the lint. There was a lot of lint, but now it is not working right. Ugh! I guess I'll take it over and ask Dad to look at it. And probably borrow Mom's machine to finish the quilt. Hers is the same model as mine. But Ugh!
it is a quarter til 9 and I think I am ready to go to bed to make the day be over. LOL

DS said they'd be out late, so I may bring the little boys back here for the night.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Enjoying our beautiful weather sitting beside the vfirst fire of the season. Just wonderful.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/