Daily Check in June 4, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
frugalmom

Re: Daily Check in June 4, 2021

Post by frugalmom »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:52 pm Hi Everyone. My DH is diagnosed with a stage one/borderline stage two melanoma. We have a consultation with a surgeon this coming Tuesday. Been busy making all the appointments.
(((HUGS TO YOU)))Hope it turns out okay! Keeping him and you in my prayers!
Last edited by frugalmom on Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

clemencia2us wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:03 pm Big hug.

Looks like things are proceeding quickly. That is good

My sister was diagnosed with lymphoma, but to me, the treatment is just dragging. For now they are just going to watch it.
Hope and pray that your sister will be ok! (((hugs Clemencia))) Sounds like a wonderful harvest!
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

Hello everybody!

Got my Zumba out of the way this morning-but it wiped me out-lol! Been tired the whole day today! I was going to take two classes back to back but 3/4th into it, I was thinking is this going to be over yet lol!? So since tired (boy I have to build up my endurance- my many years of dancing has gone out the window-it is like I am starting as a newbie!). I look so stiff these days, I am just trying to follow the instructor and not fall on my face is my goal! I am sure I am thinking I am doing it like the teacher, but I am sure my bvody is doing its own thing which each body part doing its own thing too. I found old bike shorts-I was hoping the old elastic will hold up and it would not fall off! BUT OH MY, my legs were sooooo PALE like it hasn't seen sun for along while it looks like!

Got back home and was busy,they are working on my mom's landlord Covid relief case now-frustrating when they keep asking me to send stuff that I already sent! The tenant now owes like 31k-probably never going to see most of it if anything! THe other apt I was working on and found hopefully two great tenants with great jobs! Then had to work on problems-my son's business-one woman got her money from Paypal and we have to appeal their decision, bc she got it and we communicated via email and Paypal and she said thank you and knew all along and it was delivered to her and she disputed she never got it but proof of delivery to a person there. So I hope we get our money back-think she was a crook. We also lost out on a couple of hoodies bc a guy charged on a stolen cc and the person said fraudulently charged and the guy asked for item and we told them they stopped it bc you fraudulently used a cc! He said oh ok! Like I told my son give the name and address it is supposed to deliver it to!? And the cc companies never ask for this info!? :Like no wonder they keep having problems?!

I remember I had someone stole mine and bought a treadmill and I told them tell me where and I will be waiting with the police there! They told me it doesn't work that way. One time I traced a person to a motel ordering 7 pizzas and got her ID and infpo and gave it to police and they don't care-sheesh! I even did all the leg work for them! Sigh! Sheesh!

Have a good weekend everyone!
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

My grand nephew's wife ended up making a very spicy salsa with some of the veggies I dropped off

So happy that they are being used.

I really should call her my grand-niece. Lol

They are such good cooks. So creative.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:52 pm Hi Everyone. My DH is diagnosed with a stage one/borderline stage two melanoma. We have a consultation with a surgeon this coming Tuesday. Been busy making all the appointments.
Trees so sorry to hear this. Keeping your DH and you in my thoughts for a good outcome. I know you both must be having some serious concerns. Keep us informed. ((hug)).
Janet Alliesmama