Frugal Thought for June 4, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Frugal Thought for June 4, 2021

Post by Jackielou »

"Life can be beautiful. It doesn't have to be expensive."

Missed yesterday for some reason.

Life is beautiful, the smell of lilacs, picking in the garden, enjoying time well spent with family. All those cost little to nothing and bring so much beauty to our lives.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Re: Frugal Thought for June 4, 2021

Post by alliesmama4 »

Jackielou wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:19 am "Life can be beautiful. It doesn't have to be expensive."

Missed yesterday for some reason.

Life is beautiful, the smell of lilacs, picking in the garden, enjoying time well spent with family. All those cost little to nothing and bring so much beauty to our lives.
Jackie I agree. This time of year the fireflies are out twinkling late in to the night. It is almost magical to see them twinkling in the trees especially in the woods behind my house where the trees are dense and dark. My niece and I sat outside to watch them. Where she has lived most of her adult life they do not have fireflies. She remembers them from her childhood in Indiana and wanted to watch them every night when we had decent weather. In the early mornings and late evenings when I open my windows to the fresh air I can smell the lovely fragrance of wild honeysuckle. Simple pleasures are the best.
Janet Alliesmama