Is there a story behind your screen name?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
SandiSAHM

Re: Is there a story behind your screen name?

Post by SandiSAHM »

ownedbydogs wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:52 am Mine is pretty easy. The dogs pretty much decides what goes around here or who gets the best chair and most of the time it is not me! They let me share so all is good. Lol
It's important to know who's in charge ;)
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

clemencia2us wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:19 pm Mine is just a variation of my real name
Mine is, too, with my previous sahm acronym tacked on; I think because I needed more letters for my original 'about' dot com screen name.
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

LogicsHere wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:56 am My screen name was created out of my love for logic problems; however, have been told by others, it's actually the way I live my life . . . logically.
Do you get ragged for it (living logically)? I do, but only from people whose opinions don't matter.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Sandi,, the mackerel tabby pattern is the one with broken stripes. If you look at the side of the cat, it looks like the skeleton of a fish. There are several different types of tabby patterns, and mackerel is probably the second most common after a plain striped cat.

Our kitty was a beautiful boy. His face was marked up so pretty that it looked like he had cinnamon-colored eyeliner on.
Mackie
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Mine is my initials and kitty because I fostered and took care of stray cats for our local animal rescue league.
We did dogs also but more cats. I still try to do trap, neuter and release but it gets expensive when the brother and his family just keep bringing cats in and then letting them run and breed at will. sigh!!!
I am not a crazy cat lady....yet
JCKitty
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

I am a person who makes a conscious choice to be happy every single day (okay, 99 days out of 100) - thus the "Happy" part of my screen name. I have been accused, in "real life" of not being realistic, or living in a daze because I refuse to be all doom and gloom - ever - thus the "daze"
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz